Sunday, April 24, 2011

"...Exult, all creation around God's throne..."

Truly, This is a most blessed night and a righteously glorious morning! for our Lord and God has risen from the dead! May the name of Jesus Christ be ever on our lips as we celebrate these holy days of the celebration of Easter. how beautiful it is that our God would stoop down to such a level to give us His graces, Sacraments, and even Himself so we can under-appreciate His infinite love for us! What a God have we! no words can proclaim appropriately just how glorious and loving our God is: to have given His Son and Himself to us unworthy, despite our constant rejections, despite our constant failures, despite our infinitely lower nature, and then to give to us even more through the Sacraments!

JESUS CHRIST IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD, AND IS SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER! ALLELUIA ALLELUIA! 

I feel greedy asking for more, but I ask that God will pour even more blessings upon His wife, The Church! may Her pews break from overcrowding and overuseage! may the blessings of the Sacraments pour down upon us until we die from an explosion of love and grace! may His mercy pour upon all who desire it, and may His sorrowful tears rain down on all who do not wish for His mercy! I pray, with the most fervent heart, that God shout into the ears of the Called, that they may hear and do God's will, and that I be called as well!

THANKS BE TO GOD!

I hope this does not come across in the wrong way... I'll get off my soapbox now...

Pax Christi.

1 comment:

  1. Well. This is just beautiful :) And, it was posted on my birthday! How nice. Seeing as you haven't posted anything in awhile, I'm not sure if you're still writing...but if you are, I'd like to ask you a favor.

    I'm leaving the country in a little less than two months, and I'll be gone for quite awhile. I'm looking for a few good souls to write some guest posts for my blog while I'm away. Would you perhaps be interested? If the above is any indication of your love for Jesus and His Church, then I'd say you're just the type of writer I'm looking for :)

    Anyway, if you'd like to help me out, shoot me an email so I can get you all the details: michelle31(dot)30(at)gmail(dot)com

    Pax et bonum!

    ReplyDelete