Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday meditations

I have to say that God has truly blessed me in my life. not only has he placed me in the company of so many holy men and women, but he has placed all of us in one of the most beautiful places I've ever known: Bellingham, Washington. As I was walking on my way to get to Fairhaven, I noticed the pure beauty in the bay when it was choppy. I could notice the different shades of green and blue that I would never notice when the bay was calm. I feel blessed that God gave me a day that was just as I imagined Bellingham. the wind was blowing at a good clip, with a temperature that was just cold enough to make me feel good. i feel disappointed that less people came than I imagined, but I take joy in the fact that it means MORE FOOD FOR ME! lolololololololol

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have joined you!! I totes missed celebrating with you D: And you best save some food for me, f00b.

    ReplyDelete