Tuesday, January 25, 2011

one of many new nerf-related posts...

Upon review of the plethora of Nerf weapons I have encountered, and the many internal questions of which weapon is best for which, I have decided to initiate a series in my blog called "Nerf Tactics."
One section will describe the outstanding attributes of a Nerf weapon (including the general relative range), my personal commentary on the weapon, and the arbitrary opinion for its use. this opinion is not based off of my liking for the weapon, but on the various attributes. this section will be called Small-arms Tactics
Another section of this series will be a summation of different games, their rules and ways to win them.
there will be other sections as I think of them. this section will be called Scenario Tactics

No comments:

Post a Comment