Friday, November 26, 2010

update: thankgiving and what not...

as I sit here on the 26th, in my kitchen, eating some rotisserie chicken, I think back on the day I just spent with the Strong family for Thanksgiving. it was a really good thanksgiving with good food and friends, I just wish I could have been awake the entire time to share with it even more, but I fell asleep and woke up just in time to go to work (as if  really enjoy doing it...) so I'll tell this in Blog until I get to their house again: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! if it hadn't have been for that family, I would have either shared thanksgiving with someone else or probably have shared it with myself by eating rotisserie chicken just before I walked outside to get to work.

although... it IS really good chicken... I'll have another slice

okay, I'm back.

I just got tagged on Facebook with some old baby pictures of me and (as always) "Ferrous" and, in a few of them, "Chappy". it kinds funny how there is never a lone picture of any one of us, really, we all just kind of stuck together as children.
well, I gotta catch a bus to eventually go to my last night of stocking before I move to working days at the same store. less hours, but at least I'm living.

so long and remember: totus tuus ego sum sancta maria santissimi dei!

No comments:

Post a Comment